Easily converts OLM file To pst

in Here is your first Forum Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:26 pm
by craigchristianson • 2 Posts

Download OLM to PST Converter software which can easily converts OLM files into PST, EML and MSG file format.It can easy to Converts all OLM email components, such as mails in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, tasks, Notes etc.It also recover damage or corrupted OLM files and saves them into the emails in PST, MSG and EML file format.This software save and recover into a new file of any of these formats: PST, EML, MSG file format. It can also support all MS Outlook like: 2003, 2007, 2007, 2011 ,2013 & 2016.

For more info:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/convert-olm-file-to-pst.html

Scroll up

RE: Easily converts OLM file To pst

in Here is your first Forum Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 pm
by demilovato • 23 Posts

Recently, I shifted from Outlook Mac to Windows. I looked out for the best solutions for the same, to which I came to know that there is no free solution for the same. Every tool was payable. With free trials, I might lose mails, but without free trials, I am losing money as well.

Thus, I started taking free trials of the tools.

The conversion speed and accuracy of OLM to PST converter Ultimate impressed me a lot.

It migrated all my calendars and contacts correctly to the other end. Download now! http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-to-pst-converter-ultimate/

Scroll up

RE: Easily converts OLM file To pst

in Here is your first Forum Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:34 am
by FrankBecker • 160 Posts

OLM to PST Converter is a best tool which efficiently repairs the OLM file and recovers all the items of Mac Outlook mailbox into PST format. Now users can easily migrate into MS Outlook environment. This software saves the exported data efficiently from inaccessible or damaged OLM files. This can also export several OLM files to MS Outlook in a single conversion cycle. This software quickly retrieves mails, contacts, calendar items, hyperlinks, attached files and other data from OLM files.
Get more info at:- OLM to PST Converter Software.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: JonLily
Board Statistics
The forum has 2331 topics and 7908 posts.