OLM to PST Converter

in OST to PST Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:41 pm
by stevenrush • 1 Post

The simple and easier way is to use some OLM to PST Converter software which can easily transfer all OLM files into Outlook PST, including emails, contacts and calendars of Outlook for Mac OLM files to MS Outlook PST files. This software is converting Mac OLM files into four differents file formats namely PST, MBOX, EML and MSG file format. If you are looking for a third-party tool to migrate emails from Mac Outlook platform to Windows Outlook platform, this converter tool is exactly what you may be looking for.

Read more:- http://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

Scroll up

RE: OLM to PST Converter

in OST to PST Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm
by demilovato • 23 Posts

I was offered a lot of multipurpose tools that claimed to convert the same OLM file to PST and four other mail formats.

I bought it with much eager. Never knew, this would disappoint me to such an extent. I wanted just the PST format on the other side, and this so-called multipurpose tool couldn’t even do the single task properly.

Later I found OLM to PST converter Ultimate by Gladwev. This tool specialized in just one conversion. The free trial was impressive. It delivered the right conversion speed and accuracy. Moreover, it saved my mails folder hierarchy and the mail contents excellently. http://www.gladwevsoftware.com/olm-to-pst-converter-ultimate/

Scroll up

RE: OLM to PST Converter

in OST to PST Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am
by FrankBecker • 160 Posts

You can easily convert OLM file data into an Outlook PST format with the simple and excellent IMAP mail account method. In this IMAP mail account method users has to first Setup an IMAP account, Add IMAP mail account to Outlook for Mac, create Gmail label, and at last move emails from Mac Outlook to IMAP mailbox.
To get know complete information about manual conversion, here:- Manually Convert Mac OLM into Outlook PST.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: JonLily
Board Statistics
The forum has 2331 topics and 7908 posts.